Thursday, September 24, 2009

When did this happen

Those who know my oldest know that he could care less about girls, unlike the little one who claims to have 4 girlfriends. Well apparently that is not the case anymore. The other day while watching tv Demi Lovato came on and Isaiah yells, "She's Hot". I mean really, when did this happen. I even discovered a poster of her on the back of his door! You know, those posters that come out of those teen magazines and I have never bought the stupid things, so who knows how he got it. I don't care how cute this girl is and I know the fact that he will ever meet her are slim to none, but still in the back of my head I am thinking her...really....not good enough.


I am not sure I will be able to handle the teen years. Bless those mothers who have daughters, I don't know how y'all do it.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

oh goodness!! cole likes her too - but the only posters in his room is of Buzz and Woody!! (Thank goodness)