Tuesday, December 15, 2009

early christmas

I hope everyone has been their Christmas shopping done. And for those who are done can I hand you my list! Anyways, early this year my lss closed and I was devastated. I feel so out of the scrapbook loop. I am not a big fan of ordering online because I am a touchy feely person. I like to see what I am buying. Well I finally cracked and just had to buy me some new goodies and they came in last week! I was so excited to have new things to play with this weekend . It was like an early Christmas present just for me! Something that I got was some new paper from Studio Calico. I am not sure when they started making paper but I really like it.


Studio Calico - patterned paper and letters, Love, Elsie - stickers, Making Memories - kraft stickers, 7 gypsies - sticker. kraft cardstock

I was also able to get my hands on some new MME! I was so excited to get some of this be loved line, just something about the muted colors.

Making Memories - puffy letters, American Crafts - pearl brad, Jennie Bowlin - ticket, My Mind's Eye - patterned paper, kraft card stock
Now I am just waiting till I get more time to hide back upstairs and create more. But I guess I have to finish all the Christmas shopping first. Hope everyone has a goodnight!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

cute stuff!
i got some of that MME when i was in Gatlinburg this past weekend!