Wednesday, February 10, 2010

a little of this a little of that

Hey everyone I hope you are still joining in all the fun over at Croppin Paradise. You can visit Lisa's blog to get today's challenge and tomorrow you can swing by Andrea's blog find her challenge. Also if you would like a chance for some free goodies check out the Paradise blog too.
Now because of all this inspiration floating around I stayed up till five o'clock last Saturday night/Sunday morning and got lots done. I got my work done for February reveal and two other layouts just for fun. Now I can't show you Feb's work just yet but I will show you the other two.

Cosmo Cricket-patterned paper
Studio Calico-letters
October Afternoon-label sticker
Sassfras Lass-flower die
kraft and regular cardstock


My Mind's Eye-patterned paper
KI-stickers
Making Memories-brads
corrugated cardboard


Have a good night everyone!

2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Great layouts! I love that second one especially. The angle of the photo is great and I love all the journaling.

Gretchen said...

excellent!!