Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Where have I been....

It has been a long while since I've posted anything. At least I have a good excuse. About a month and a half ago I started a new job. Even though I am glad to have more hours, seeing as it equals more money, it has really cut into my free time. Not much has happened since I last posted except for the fact that Trey and I celebrated 6th year anniversary and Preston turned 6 years old. For now I leave you with a couple of layouts seeing as I started this blog for scrappy purposes. Enjoy your weekend!

Basic Grey: patterned paper and die cut & letter stickers, Making Memories: felt stickers, American Crafts: thickers

LYB: patterned paper, clear stickers and journaling block, Basic Grey: letter stickers, American Crafts: thickers

1 comment:

Lisa said...

LOVE the layouts!! the quote on the second one is great! hope the new job is going well!