Wednesday, July 20, 2011

always up for a challenge

I had the day off today and I would like to say that I spent it cleaning but sadly I can't. After staying in bed as long as I could and giving the boys some breakfast I went to the computer and tried to catch up on some blog reading. As always one blog leads to many other blogs and before I know it the boys were hungry for some lunch. After feeding them, which by the way when did Isaiah become a vacuum, I decided to tackle all me little crafty projects that I had been putting off. After all I was freshly inspired and motivated after seeing so much blog candy. I got a frame repainted and made me a new makeup bag, which I still need to take take picture of and I made my layout out for the MME sketch challenge. Here is the sketch

I decided to go with a 8.5x11 layout.

My Mind's Eye: patterned paper, cardstock stickers and twine, American Crafts: thickers, Echo Park: alpha stickers, Crate Paper: label sticker and cardstock


Now if only I could be at my craft table on all my days off.

No comments: