Sunday, March 14, 2010

allergy woes and scrappiness

Hey everyone! I hope all my Birmingham peeps enjoyed the lovely weather we had earlier this week. I for one did not get to. I actually dread this time of year. You know when the weather can't make up its mind whether it wants to be warm or cold. All it does is make me miserable for those two or three days that it is warm outside. By the time my runny nose and watery eyes go away it turns cool again and the cycle starts all over. But I did enjoy pulling out the flip flops and not taking my light jacket.
Now about two weeks ago I had the pleasure of going to my friend Brittany's house and scrapping for the weekend. Didn't get a whole lot done, but I enjoyed the time with some great ladies and fell in love with Oreo truffles!

My Mind's Eye: patterned paper, October Afternoon: label stickers, Heidi Swapp: chipboard letters and heart, American Crafts: jeweled brads, Making Memories: tiny alphas, kraft cardstock

My Mind's Eye: patterned paper, journaling card and brad, October Afternoon: label sticker, Cosmo Cricket: ribbon, Creative Cafe: felt ribbon, Little Yellow Bicycle: patterned paper, Making Memories: tiny alphas, My Little Shoebox: transparency, Scenic Route: label sticker

Well Isaiah starts spring break this week but we have no plans. My MIL will be flying in later this week to hang out with the boys and hopefully this means Trey and I can get away for a night or two. Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Both layouts are fabulous! i love them both - preston is rocking out!! i feel ya with the allergies - for me, this time of year always brings a cold for cole and than i get it! ugh!!