Saturday, March 20, 2010

Little Yellow Bicycle

Happy first day of Spring everyone. I know all my Bama peeps enjoyed the beautiful sunny day we had here after a gloomy cloudy week. My MIL came to visit us this week and I love having her around. For one Trey and I got to go out for the evening. We finally saw the Blindside last night. I am sure we are one of the last people to see it. LOL. It was very good, even got teary eyed a time or two.
This month over at Croppin Paradise, one of the lines I got to work with was Little Yellow Bicycle. I hate to admit that I wasn't much of a fan. Not because I didn't like it, but because I had never really seen it. But let me just say I love this company! It is quickly becoming one of my favorites! Here is the layout I made using the Lucky Me line.

Everything is Little Yellow Bicycle except the pearl brad, which is American Crafts.

This layout I made for a GDT at Back Porch Memories. Sadly I didn't get picked but I thought these LYB papers were great for these pictures.

Little Yellow Bicycle: patterned paper, Jennie Bowlin: label sticker, KI Memories: label sticker Basic Grey: letter stickers, Creative Cafe: chipboard, Doodle Bug: run-ons, American Crafts: thickers, K&Company: sticker, Heidi Swapp: die cut, office stickers and scalloped notecard


Have a great week!

No comments: