Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I miss him

Isaiah left Sunday for a week long camp with boy scouts.


I felt really weird last night because I found my self really missing him. But I couldn't figure out why seeing as they are usually gone for weeks at a time during the summer.
Then it hit me. The fact that I have no contact with him is what is killing me. I don't know how he is doing or if he is having fun or learning anything. When they are with their grandparents at least I can call and check up on them. But they are out in the middle of the woods, with shotly cell service I'm sure, not that he has a phone or could take it anyways.


Now don't get me wrong I know he is safe and having loads of fun but not being able to contact him just makes me feel a little empty. I am always checking my email seeing if there are any updates from the leaders and counting down the days till Saturday.
You wanna hear something funny, though. The day after he gets back both him and Preston will be on a plane to Dallas to spend time with my in-laws.... I know! I am beginning to see an advantage to keeping your children in your house till they are forty. Ha, just kidding.

On a brighter note I believe the 2 page bug hit me because I managed to make another one. Crazy, huh.

Pink Paislee: patterned paper, cardstock stickers, kraft paper, unknown: tickets, ribbon and tag

Oh and I am way excited about Eclipse coming out this week. I have to wait till Friday to see it so I am considering boycotting all media till then.
Have a great week!

No comments: