Tuesday, June 22, 2010

new hair cut and some oldies

Every year Trey has this tradition to get the boys ready for summer. Preston loves it and Isaiah is starting to hate it. After all he has to keep appearances now.


They get buzzed. Right before they head of to Texas he pulls out the clippers cuts off their hair. Now they should be nice and cool in that Texas heat.

I am also posting some layouts that I have yet to post. I know I am a slacker.

Basic Grey: patterned paper and cardstock stickers, Scenic Route: letters, Kraft paper

Sassafras Lass: patterned paper and cardstock sticker, American Crafts: thickers

A two pager, shocking I know!

Pink Paislee: patterned paper and cardstick sticker, white cardstock

Have a great night!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

niiiiiiiiice!!
and impressive 2-pager too!