Thursday, January 6, 2011

I hate to see it end

I am sad that Croppin Paradise is not having a DT next year. The rest if the DT girls and I were very dissapointed. So for one last hurrah here is one of my favorite things about being on the dt and some of my favorite layouts.
One of my favorite things about being on the DT was of course getting to know lots of great new people and making great friends. But another thing that I love is the fact that a lot you helped me break out of my box a little and help expand my scrap booking style. For instance I find myself layering more and hand cutting. Simple hand cutting but who knows where that could lead, right!! I will say that it was a great honor to work next to a bunch of talented ladies and to have a great coordinator like Trish. I will miss working with y'all!



No comments: