Sunday, May 8, 2011

No need to check your eyes

No my friends, your eyes are not deceiving you, I am actually blogging. I realize that it has been months so I apologize to the few people that actually read my blog. The Posey house has been terribly busy plus the new job has taken more out of me then I expected. And so with all the everyday happenings scrapping got sent to the back burner, therefore I had nothing worth posting except for a few lines that facebook could handle. But I just had a great Mother's Day weekend that included a little scrapbook getaway. I must say it took me awhile to get the juices flowing but once I did I was cranking them out!
I will start out with a little George, because lets face it he's a hottie! I can't take credit for the pictures, they were "borrowed" from the Birmingham News website.

Echo Park: patterned paper & stickers, Studio Calico: stickers, cardstock, brad, ribbon


We did take a little time out during spring break and headed out to the Smokies with grandparents and had a blast.



Echo Park: patterned paper & stickers, American Crafts: thickers and a ticket



There was plenty more but I can't go showing it all, because then you people will be expecting such updates everytime. But I do promise not to have such a dryspell again, for my mental health sakes. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

yay for Nubia scrapping!11