Sunday, April 11, 2010

great weekend

This has been a great weekend. Started off with some scrapping Friday night, that was real fun. I had bought some new goodies last month that I hadn't really had the chance to play with. I will post those later because I need to finish up some journaling on them. But here is a layout and cards that I haven't got around to posting yet. I made this one for a sketch challenge last month at Croppin Paradise.


Sassfras Lass: patternend paper, Doodle Bug: letters, American Crafts: thickers, Heidi Swapp: bling, October Afternoon: label sticker

I also go to play with some Basic Grey Woolies. Those were lots of fun.

Basic Grey: felt woolies & patternend paper, Jenni Bowlin: bingo card, Heidie Swapp: bling, cardstock

Basic Grey: felt woolies & paptterned paper, October Afternoon: label sticker, ribbon and

Also this weekend Preston and I finally made to Calera for A Day Out With Thomas. We have been trying for the past two years and it finally worked out this year. Now Preston's love for Thomas has been slowly dying out seeing as he is five and a big boy now, LOL, but he was still just as excited to see that big blue engine pull up on the track.



We spent the whole day playing games, seeing trains, and taking pictures with some of Sodor's friendliest faces.



We even got to ride Thomas's train! We got to sit in an open air car right behind him. Preston couldn't get enough.


After a fun filled day we are taking it easy today. I will finish up the layouts I have and then I will be picking up Isaiah later. He spent the weekend camping at Shiloh in Tennesse, with Troop 2. I need to start sending a camera with him so that he can take pictures. I think it is great that through boy scouts he is getting to travel and see lots of new places. And I can go on about that but that will have to be for another blog post seeing as this one has dragged on this long.

Have a great week everyone!


No comments: