Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MME Challenge# 10

I have always been a huge fan of My Mind's Eye and I was very excited when they started a blog. Every two weeks, or so, they post challenges . I finally was able to participate and created this layout.


My Mind's Eye: patterned paper, clear die cut, ribbon and chipboard stars, American Crafts: thickers, Basic Grey: stickers and Luxe Design: label

The challenge is to use the song Dream Big by Ryan Shupe and the RubberBand for inspiration and use this sketch.

If you get the chance to play you have until tomorrow at midnight to participate.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

that is one of my favorite songs!! such a cute layout!!

Samantha Taylor said...

Love what you did with the sketch! Great photos, too!

Amber said...

Great job! We got to enjoy a day with Thomas too.

Lil' Robots looks perfect with your pictures!