Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Monday!

I usually have Mondays off but I had to work today so it has thrown me all out of wack. I even forgot to take Isaiah to scouts cause I was thinking it was Tuesday. Oh well, there is always next week.
But I am remembering to post some of the layout I made this weekend, which I am so sure you were all waiting on, LOL.
I have been wanting to scrap this one for awhile but really wasn't motivated to do so. But these LYB Generation Z line made it so much easier.


Little Yellow Bicycle: patterned paper and label stickers, American Crafts: thickers, Heidi Swapp: journal spot, Cosmo Cricket: little alphas, Scrapworks: label, Making Memory: brad, SEI: ticket, cardstock


And who can resist some MME! I have been waiting to get the chance to use this line. It is just too cute!

My Mind's Eye: patterned paper and chipboard die cuts, LYB: transparency, American Crafts: thickers, Luxe Design: sticker label, Cosmo Cricket: ribbon, cardstock
These are just some older Basic Grey layouts I had done but have yet to post. If you check out the Older but Goodies thread on the Croppin Paradise forums, you can see what some of the other DT did with this Basic Grey Origins line.

Basic Grey: patterned paper, letters and 3D stickers, Making Memories: tiny alphas

Basic Grey: patterned paper, letters and 3D sticker, Studio Calico: letters, Cosmo Cricket: felt ribbon, cardstock

Basic Grey: patterned paper and 3D sticker, Sizzix die cut letters, Kraft and cream cardstock

Wow that is a long post! For those still reading I hope you have a good night or day depending on when you are reading. :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

preston's tree pose looks way better than mine!!