Tuesday, July 21, 2009

altered finds

So for the two or three people who actually read this you know that I have been hitting up some consignment and thrift shops lately. I do more looking around than anything else but I have come home with a thing or two. One thing I came home with was this.


Now even though those ducks are adorable they just aren't for me. What I loved was the round frame. I mean how often do you see that. Plus it was like a $1.50, can't beat that. Of course you know I was going to attempt to do something with it. So now I have this.


A fun frame to hang in my home. I don't have many family pictures (which I can thank Gretchen for taking this one) and I wanted to do something different with this one. I really like the way this turned out. Now I have all these little ideas bouncing around in my head. I think another consignment trip may be needed.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

what a great find - it's super cute!

Gretchen said...

this turned out great!