Sunday, July 26, 2009

lazy weekend

I have done nothing productive this weekend except wash some dishes. I feel like such a sloth. Oh well. But here is something for Gretchen and Lee.


See Isaiah is an Auburn fan because that is his Aunt Heather's alma mater and she got to him first. So he is a little harder to sway. But Preston, well there is something they can work with. Still young enough to influence any which way. Hmm, maybe I can get them to pay for his college education if he commits to it now! Hey no harm in trying. Hehe.

But now I must tell you a little a secret. See I have discovered how to see into the future and I have seen my boys all grown up. And let me tell you they will grow up to be very handsome young men.


And apparently Isaiah will be a blind and still an Auburn fan, sorry Gretch.
Well I hope everyone else was more productive.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

well Preston has not looked cuter!
and Isaiah is not too old to turn away from the dark side.