Friday, July 3, 2009

what I've been doing

Sadly nothing. You would think with all this extra time on my hands I would have redecorate or paint the walls or something but I have not. I am in the process of cleaning the boys room though. Being as nobody has been in there for weeks I kinda ignored it but seeing as they will eventually be back I decided it should be cleaned. I am not done but I needed a break, hee hee, plus I am wanting to rearrange the furniture and need to figure out how I want to arrange it exactly. For now I will leave you with some layouts that I made because after all there is always time to scrap right :)

These are my friends Lisa, Carol, Virginia and Gretchen. We got together one last time at are lss before it closed.


I know the title is an older Doodle Bug font but I am really liking it.


Okay just three more week, just three more weeks and they will be home.

Well I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. Trey is over at Lee's house marinating and smoking whatever it is they will be grilling tomorrow so I am left to my own devices!:)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

love the layouts!! have a happy fourth!

Gretchen said...

great layouts!
:)
:)