Saturday, July 11, 2009

yes, I did that

You know being a Texas girl I am very proud of the fact that I drive a truck. I mean little ole me in a big truck it's a little empowering. But it does have its draw back. For instance you can't see the little things around you. For instance those cement barriers at gas stations. If you don't pay attention this can happen...


Don't you hate doing stupid things like that. Especially when they could have been avoided if you were just paying closer attention.

But Friday was a much better day. Trey and I went to some antique places in Jemison and Clanton. The one in Clanton was pretty cool. It acually had more antique-y stuff. I just love roaming these places seeing what I can find.




I just wanna fill my home with all this fun stuff but I have no room or money. Trust me this stuff ain't cheap. You know I bet you the antique shops on the upper east coast must have a lot of good things I would love to plan a trip to one of those. Or in the UK. Trey says they have tons of shops just full on antiques and a lot cheaper then you would find here because they are just swimming in that stuff, which makes sense seeing as they have been around much longer. But seeing as I am not going there anytime soon Clanton will have to do.

Well here is a layout I did while I scrapped with Gretchen last weekend, which is amazing since I can never seem to finish a layout when we scrap together.


Enjoy the rest your weekend.

No comments: