Tuesday, November 10, 2009

don't judge...

For today I came home to my dining room table looking like this

I honestly had half the mind to leave it, but seeing as I claimed I would do some cleaning this week I decided to go ahead and clean it. Now it looks like this.

All the ziploc bags, the bottle of wine, the dvd player and a bunch of other stuff have found their proper home. It seriously took all of like ten minutes. It pains me a little knowing that the kids are eating on my clean table. But what is even more amazing is the fact that the hubs has participated in the cleaning efforts. I have been nagging him for awhile and go through his clothes because our closet was slowly getting smaller. Well I finally come home and it has been done.

See those clothes on the bottom bar that is what he "took" out. Granted they are still in there but at least I can now grab them and put them inthe stuff to donate. How are everybody else's cleaning adventures going?

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

niiiiice!!

Lisa said...

just blogged my cleaning adventures for the day!!

Virginia said...

That looks great! Isn't it funny how stuff that seems like a big job ends up only taking a few minutes to take care of? I wish I wouldn't let stuff build up!!

Woo to the hoo for the hubs pitching in too! That's awesome!

Gina said...

that table looks great!!!