Friday, November 13, 2009

I made it out

Okay for those who have been playing along with the fall cleaning, remember this
the closet of endless toys. Well I finally tackled it today. Now it is all nice and clean with drastically fewer toys. I also cleaned up the fireplace. It is a catch all for things in the living room, especially..... you guessed it, toys. I am happy to show you a clean mantel and hearth. Now I did keep some of the most played with toys, because we all know that is where they will end back up anyways.

Even though I only cleaned up the small spaces I feel like I accomplished so much. I also managed to get the boys to let go of all these these toys when did we accumulate so much. Now to figure out what to do next. Master bedroom maybe, scraproom, unlikely, or the kitchen, again. I swear it is never ending -insert huge sigh here- Have a great night!