Sunday, November 1, 2009

I am still here

I know, I know what is the point of me starting a blog if I am going to neglect it. But I hope the handful of people who read it forgive me. I would like to say that I have been away because I have been extremely busy but sadly that is not the case. I have just been extremely lazy. But trust me there hasn't been that much going on at the Posey household either. The only thing interesting to report was that Trey that I did celebrate our 5 year anniversary. Nothing big, just went out to dinner with the boys, cause after all they have as much invested in this marriage as we do :) I must say even though I have discovered a million ways Trey has to annoy me, I have found just as many reasons to love him more. Kinda corny, yes, but very true.
We have also been hitting the fall festival "circuit" like crazy. Seems like most of the churches in our area had something going on. The boys loved it! And trust me we have more candy then I know where to hide! We almost didn't really have a need to go trick or treating. We did of course. I mean on what other day can I exploit my children's cuteness to get MY candy fix! So I leave you with some pictures of some of our adventures of the past week. Just think Thanksgiving is in 25 more days.



1 comment:

gimmegodiva said...

Holden was Harry Potter last year, and Optimus the year before-- our boys need a play date-- they think a like!! :) Great pics!!