Saturday, May 29, 2010

crafty weekend

I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day weekend. The rain has been coming and going here so I have opted to stay inside and get my craft on. I have finished some scrapbook pages and played some with the sewing machine. That has been a bunch of trail and errors. One bad thing about getting it from my mom is that she didn't have the manual to give me because she never needed it. So I have been playing with it and I am surprised I haven't broken it yet. But I am working on a little project.


In other news, Preston has finally learned to ride his bike without training wheels.

My Little Shoebox: pattern paper and die cuts, American Crafts: thickers, KI: stickers,kraft cardstock, staples and ribbon.

He has been so excited and we just had to go get a "helement" right away. Although, I am thinking we might have to invest in knee and elbow pads because he has already taking several spills and the "helement" has not prevented scraps and bruises. Just one of the perks of being a boy.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: