Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

Welcome everyone! I know you here to join Croppin Paradise on NSD for our blog hop. I hope everyone is having a great day out there because you are all sitting down scrapping the day away, right?!
Be sure to check out all the DT blogs and check out the forums. There will be tons of inspiration and fun contest. Just be sure to leave comments everywhere you go because we will be picking winners for some great prizes from those.
Have you checked out the store lately. They have some great things in stock including the new Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye. Plus there are some great sales and coupons fot today!
I made this layout with the fun MME Lush collection that you can find at the store as well.

My Mind's Eye: patterned paper and chipboard letters, American Crafts: jeweled brad, and cardstock

Now be sure and head over to Jenny's blog next. Enjoy you scrappy day!

13 comments:

The Gov. said...

Beautiful - now I want some of that MME!

Anonymous said...

Such an elegant LO. Beautiful!

Ann Cicilie said...

Beautiful layout, how nice to have a layout about your friends :)

Jenny said...

love the photo and also the monochromatic lo.

Angie said...

What a beautiful color scheme! Happy NSD!

tammiejean said...

love the colors! Happy NSD!!!!!
tammiejean

Pamk said...

Beautiful Layout and happy NSD

Valerie said...

Lovin' this hop! Yay, CP!

jennifer said...

nice layout, I love the mme papers, jennifer

Jennifer said...

Nice layout!

Scrapycandy said...

You used some beautiful papers! And I like your ice cream layout! Thanks so much!

Joli said...

Beautiful page!!! This line is on my wish list!

Joni M said...

This is such a beautiful line of PP! I LOVE MME! Great layout, Nubia!