Sunday, May 30, 2010

yet another post

Well aren't I just being a good blogger. I think I have posted more in the past couple of days then I have all month. It has been a somewhat rainy weekend here which has given me some time to be crafty. One thing I created was this cute make-up bag.


I was happy to know that some of my mom's sewing skills rubbed off on me. Now I just need to practice because I still have some improving to do.

Of course, fabric wasn't the only thing I was playing with. I got to play with some LYB Fresh Print.



And no your eyes are not deceiving you. Those are girls. I know it is rare to see on my blog. When I visited my parents earlier this month I made sure I can home with girly picture to scrap. Another line I got to play with was the MME Sophie's Charming line.



Now that is just two of the lines I got to use over at Croppin Paradise. But you will have to wait and see what else I got to use. Don't forget to also check out the blog. They are giving away some SEI for Memorial Day weekend.

No comments: