Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3 more day

Just 3 more days and I will be off to Texas! I am so excited. As much as I love Alabama I still consider Texas my home. Just something about the Lone Star State.
The reason for the trip you might ask? I am dropping the boys off for the summer!! I know party at my house! They will get to spend some time with both sets of grandparents. That's right I get 1 1/2 month of no yelling, running, jumping or screaming. As much as I am excited at having a quite trust me two weeks in I will want to jump in the car and go pick them up. (of course two weeks after that I will want to drop them back off again....)
I also love doing this because Trey and I get to spend time together. Seeing as we have no family here is very very hard for us to spend time out of the house together. So I am looking forward to just being able to roam around the store with my him with out some kid bolting to the toy aisle. And then dragging said kid out of the toy aisle. Well I still have lots of clothes to wash and sink full of dishes that I am still trying to ignore before I go to bed so goodnight!

No comments: