Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Alls quiet

Already I have only been home for a few hours and I miss the boys. The house is just too quiet. It doesn't help either that Trey is working. I think I have only been home alone a handful of times so it just feels weird.
Had a great time seeing my family. Took the boys to Galveston. It was second time for both boys but don't remember their first so they were very excited to go. It was very wierd driving around my hometown and seeing lots of changes. Katy just seems to be getting bigger. Always new store, neighborhoods, even streets everytime I go back. Well I need to go figure out where my work clothes are. I hope they are in the dryer with the last load I did before I left (yes there has been a load there for five days seeing as Trey probably didn't take it out) I really don't care to do a load now.

No comments: