Sunday, June 21, 2009

Great Weekend!

First off let me say Happy Father's Day! Especially to my Dad, Trey and Charles my father-in-law. I hope you all have a great weekend. This weekend started out with going out to dinner with a few friends for my birhtday. That was fun, just going out and haveing some girl time. Saturday Trey and I spent the day together. We went out to lunch and then just ran around in search of a printer that he needed for work. Then I spent the night scrapping and am still in the process of trying to finish. But I had to stop and go walk/run. I have been trying to train for this 5k and apperantly sitting on the couch doesn't qualify as training. So I had to go out and nearly die because it is so HOT outside. And to think it is only going to get hotter! I will have to talk about that later but now I have to figure out what to make/get for dinner before I can sit down and scrap again.

No comments: