Friday, June 26, 2009

accomplishment

Today was a lazy day. Or at least that was my intention. It started out just watching Michael Jackson videos. I am not what you call a huge fan, but a fan none the less. But after watching Dirty Diana for about the fifth time I decided I should do something. Figured I would go to the grocery store and get food seeing as there is none. But then realized that the fridge is a total disaster and I should clean that first. So that is what I did today. Cleaned out the fridge. I mean take everything out including shelves and scrub it out.
So now I have a clean fridge. Notice there is no before pictures. Trust me you didn't want to see. Oh yea and did you notice all those protein shakes? Those are Trey's and ask me when was the last time he drank one? I almost threw them away but they are so darn expensive plus now that they are easily seen maybe he will drink them more often. Ha!

1 comment:

gimmegodiva said...

Come on over-- my fridge is a mess!!! You do good work!:)