Tuesday, August 18, 2009

crazy week

Wow, this past week just seems like a blur. For one Isaiah started school last Thursday. As far as I can tell he is enjoying it as much as a 10 year old boy can.


Also this weekend I was able to enjoy some time away with some friends. It has been the first time that I have gone away to scrap and even though I was totally sleep deprived I would so do it agian. But with great friends like these to hang out with, sleep is just not that important.


I got several layouts done, but I will show those on some other post because I am to lazy go get the flashdrive that they are on.
In other news this will be a big week for our Posey family! So on Thursday just keep us in your thoughts. I will elaborate more on that later but for now I am heading off to bed. Hope everyone has a good night!

No comments: