Monday, August 10, 2009

i survived

First I would like to thank everyone who voted for me. And why am I asking for votes? Well you see I am doing these challenges over at Croppin Paradise. It is the Queen of Paradise Island Challenge. It will last several weeks and I have fortunately last the first. Here is the layout I created for the first challenge and the tag I made for the mini challenge.



The first challenge was to make a layout about your favorite restaurant and the mini challenge was to make a tag.
We'll see how far I make it. But for those who didn't make on the boat the first time you can still participate in the challenges for a RAK. And who wouldn't like free stuff for a little inspiration.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

yay! glad you didn't get kicked off the island! cute projects!