Wednesday, August 19, 2009

scrap love

Well seeing as I spent last weekend at a crop I do have several layouts to share. But I won't do them all at once because we need to spread the layout love and because I don't have them all scanned, hee hee.
Of course with school just starting I needed to do a layout commemorate it.


Here is a layout with me and Trey. I was just so happy to scrap a picture of us.


And another to get the football season started.


And I am happy to say that I am still on the island at croppin paradise. The layout challenge was to use colors you would find in a tropical paradise. Can't go wrong with blue and green right! The mini challenge was to create a card with some kind of nature element. I will have to post that card later because I don't have the memory card that it's on. (You know I should really keep better tabs on my storage devices.)


Have a great night!

No comments: